- The recorded videos of the talks and events of the conference have been uploaded on the brand-new FDG YouTube channel.
- FDG 2021 is announced! Check out the website for updates: it will take place 3-6 August 2021 in Montreal, Canada and/or online. Looking forward to it!
- Congratulations to the Best paper of FDG 2020: Player-Centered AI for Automatic Game Personalization: Open Problems, by Jichen Zhu and Santiago Ontanon. Runner-up best paper: Crafting is So Hardcore: Masculinized Making in Gaming Representations of Labor by Anne Sullivan, Mel Stanfill and Anastasia Salter
- FDG2020 proceedings are now available on the ACM Digital Library here.
- FDG2020 has secured the in-cooperation status with the ACM special interest groups of SIGAI, SIGCHI, and SIGGRAPH.
- FDG2020 is moving to an online, virtual format, but will still take place in September. More details can be found here.
- Late breaking short papers announced with details for submission here. The deadline for submission is 11 May 2020.
- Members of the Programme Committee are now listed.
- Full/short paper deadline extended to 3 February 2020!
- More informations about accommodations (and special prices for FDG attendees) provided at the accommodation page.
- Four workshops are announced at workshops page.
- First keynote speakers announced at the keynotes page.
- A FAQ section is added to the calls page.